1. It does bug me when you watch 20 hours of television in a row without moving off the couch.
2. I do think you can be a doctor, a teacher, or whatever you decide you want to be that day.
3. When I ask for your help, it’s because I want you involved in what I’m doing. There are times I could open that jar or jump on the counter to reach something, but it makes you have to be near me and I’m fine with it. Sorry it annoys you.
4. You’re the smartest guy I know.
5. I wish you were more confident in what you bring to the world. You’ve got so much to offer. It makes me sad to see you hide it because you’re afraid of failure.
6. You really are my favorite person. I don’t just say that. I mean it.
7. When I tell you I’m not happy, it’s not because you’re a bad husband. Sometimes I just still feel like I’m looking for something.
8. I’m sooooo ready for babies with you!
9. I fully believe our children will have the thickest, curliest, most uncontrollable hair that the world has ever seen.
10. They will also be the most beautiful creatures to ever live.
11. You can do anything you put your mind to. Stop being held back by your fear.
12. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. And I’m so glad you picked me, despite my hellish family, mood/mental illnesses, and overall just the hot mess I am.
13. Sometimes I like snuggling our dogs more than you. Sorry.
14. You snore. Like for real. It’s horrible.
15. You also flop around the bed at night. Also horrible.
16. I love you despite your flopping and snoring. Your snoring is the only kind that doesn’t keep me awake.
17. I can’t imagine ever being with someone else. Even when you annoy me to DEATH!
18. You have moments where you have zero motivation and are super lazy. But you’re working past it and that’s fun.
19. I’d really like to learn to cook. Sorry I can’t.
20. A lot of times I’m frustrated or angry for no real reason. I’m sorry for that, but I can’t do anything about it when it happens. But it hurts my feelings when you call me moody. I’m working on it.
Love you 💖